“Clean and comfortable” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersGold level
Los Angeles, California, United States
“Clean and comfortable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

I don't have any complaints about my stay. I arrived late and was greeting by a smiling clerk. I went to my room, put the card in the reader inside the room to turn the lights on, and everything lit up and came to a comfortable temperature very quickly. The beds were comfortable and I was soon asleep. The next morning I went to their breakfast and was surprised that it was more than the usual self serve mix of most hotels with breakfast. I had an omelette made to order along with a waffle at a self serve station. I'm looking forward to my next stay with them.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Hotel & Spa Moreno Valley, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
Dear Bill -

We are looking forward to your next stay as well. Thank you so much for your positive review and for choosing us for your visit to the area. I am pleased you found everything in order and that the full breakfast was a highlight of your stay. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to your next visit.

Jason Ward

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (147)
Cuenca, Ecuador
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

Lovely room. Great breakfasts. Friendly staff. Wonderful amenities at a moderate price.
My only regret was no table and chairs even though there is a refrigerator and micro. The
only chair was at the desk.

Room Tip: Our corner room was large and sunny. I especially liked the large windows.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Hotel & Spa Moreno Valley, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
Dear jazzyandsnazzy -

Thank you so much for staying with us recently and for taking the time to share your experience with fellow travelers. I am thrilled we were able to exceed your expectations with our rooms and service. I definitely understand your concern about tables and chairs in the rooms. While we do not offer these in room, we do have the Anza Lounge available for guest use should they desire a dining area. The Anza Lounge also contains a full bar available during specific hours. We are grateful for your recommendation and hope to welcome you again very soon.

Safe travels,

Palmdale, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

This was one of the best hotels I've stayed at, great customer service, I would recommend it to all
my family and friends. Thanks to the staff for being cordial and attentive to our needs. My wife and I and a friend stayed only for one night to bring in the new year with family near bye, so I cannot give a review of the restaurant we only had breakfast and was late to that, thanks again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Hotel & Spa Moreno Valley, responded to this review, January 18, 2013
Dear Alwin L -

You are too kind! Thank you so much for the enthusiastic recommendation and for choosing us in the first place. It's always our absolute pleasure to provide guests with the best in service and accommodations. To be described as the "best" is exactly what we are working towards. Thank you again and please consider us the next time you are in the area.

Warm regards,

Las Vegas, Nevada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

The hotel is beautiful. It is right off the freeway and close to shopping. If you are looking for friendly staff with a smile I suggest you do not stay here. They are rude and arrogant and make you feel as if you should not have wasted your money in the beautiful and rude establishment during the holidays. We do not get away often and after checking in late, and then having some staff member knock on the door only to walk away when you say hold on. Then offering a high rate for another night that was cheaper online. I think the beauty of the hotel does not compare to the rudeness of several staff members. I read the comments of others and I am glad they were treated friendly, but I guess it was a bad day for the staff when I stayed.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
Sacramento, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

I have stayed here before, and didn't even have to think twice about booking a room again. Their room are immaculate and comfy. Very soft beds and nice linens. I amnot much of a soap or lotion guy, but the oatmeal soap was awesome and smelled amazing. Taco Tuesday is a must. Great happy hour with friendly staff and good prices. I'll see ya at the next check-in Ayers!

Room Tip: Single king room is very spacious with a nice sitting area.
Oroville, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

whenever we travel to the moreno area we always stay at the ayres hotel we like to stay there because its right off the freeway easy access affordable rates hotel management very friendly and the rooms are always very clean and new up to date style. we love our stay at this facility!

Room Tip: we have stayed on different room levels and have always had a great experience
Waukegan, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

I have stayed at several Ayres Hotel properties, and they never fail to deliver a beautiful room, great service and wonderful people who work for them. You are family when you stay with Ayres. Would recommend this property to both business and leisure travelers. Great property and amazing awesome staff!!!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Moreno Valley
Comfort Inn - Moreno Valley
Comfort Inn - Moreno Valley
#7 of 9 in Moreno Valley
3.0 of 5 stars 41 reviews

Been to Ayres Hotel & Spa Moreno Valley? Share your experiences!