“Fantastic Place to Stay”

Ayres Hotel & Spa Moreno Valley
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Moreno Valley
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed June 12, 2012

It doesn't get much better than this. Newer hotel with the finest furnishings. Frige/Micro, leather couch, iPod clock, free internet, marble vanity, huge tub/shower, in room coffee, robes. Keurig coffeemaker in lobby for great coffees 24 hours a day. Cooked to order eggs with substantial breakfast. Pool, hot tub, 5 machines in small fitness area. Front desk staff were exceptional, even received call within hour of checking in asking if everything OK. Some first floor units have sliding door access to small patio in garden setting, just beautiful!. Funniest thing I have seen in a hotel in a long time...the safe was bolted to the floor. You'd have to get on your knees or belly or stand on your head to use it. Do not hesitate to book this hotel. This is a four star hotel with 5 star service at a great price, highly recommended.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Management response:Responded June 25, 2012

Dear Luvdabigeasy -

Thank you so much for your very enthusiastic review of our hotel. It means a great deal to us that you found your stay so comfortable and the service so accommodating. I am pleased you found the offerings and amenities in the guestroom so satisfactory as well. We do our utmost to ensure that our guests have access to everything they need when they are away from home, so it is wonderful to know that you had everything necessary available to you. We greatly appreciate your recommendation and look forward to your next visit.

Safe travels,

There are newer reviews for Ayres Hotel & Spa Moreno Valley

Reviewed June 11, 2012

My wife and mine second stay and the experience was just as great as the first. We were received with a pleasant smile and checked in with no problems or trouble. Room has always been clean and comfortable. Mattress was wonderful!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Management response:Responded June 25, 2012

Dear Russ72_12 -

Thank you for allowing us to welcome you to our hotel a second time. It means a great deal to hear that we were able to make this stay as comfortable and accommodating as the first. I am pleased you found the cleanliness of the hotel and comfort of the bedding so conducive to a pleasurable hotel experience. Your recommendation is greatly appreciated and we hope to welcome you back very soon!

Reviewed June 10, 2012

We really enjoyed our stay in this hotel. Everything about it was excellent, from the breakfast in the morning, attention from the staff, to the rooms and best internet access of all the hotels I have been in. Actually, there was one problem for me, their morning coffee was bland and tasteless, I wish they can improve it. But their breakfast preparation is terrific. Their jacuzzi could use a little better cleaning but the pool was great, and the fact that they have a BBQ grill by the pool, makes it above anyone else. The other thing I didn't like is that we had to extend our stay one day and they more than doubled the price of the suite and didn't tell me until later. But we love staying here.

Room Tip: The best rooms are on the top floor. You don't get footsteps from the people running around.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Hotel & Spa Moreno Valley, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2012

Dear Jorge -

It was a pleasure welcoming you as our guest. We relish the opportunity to provide our guests with comfortable accommodations and friendly service, so it is wonderful to hear that you found your stay with us so satisfactory. I do apologize for any confusion caused by extending your stay by a day. I will reiterate to our Front Desk team to ensure that any change in rate is communicated to the guest immediately. We appreciate your review and hope you will stay with us again very soon.

Reviewed June 10, 2012

We rewlly enjoyed our stay at the hotel, hotel staff very friendly and the room was very comfortable.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 8, 2012

This is my fourth stay at an Ayres property in California and the second time at your Moreno Valley location and I am extremely impressed with the level of service that I received on this visit. I travel to the area to visit my grandchildren so at any given time three or more children are visiting me during my week there.
Your staff was highly professional and the service and accomodations could rival that of any four star facilities that I have frequented. I had the opportunity to schedule a Spa visit foe my mother who was traveling with me and she enjoyed the service. The morning breakfast was a delight and the staff and quality of food was great.
I would recommend your location and the Ayres chain to anyone that I know traveling to the area and this is my California Home away from home.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Hotel & Spa Moreno Valley, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2012

Dear Virginia -

Thank you so much for choosing an Ayres Hotel for your visit once again! We were thrilled to continue to provide you with such a remarkable hotel experience. We do our utmost to ensure each of our guests is treated to the cleanest, most comfortable accommodations and warmest service, so it gives us great pleasure to know we were able to provide these for you. We greatly appreciate your recommendation of the Ayres chain and hope we will have the chance to welcome you again very soon.

Reviewed June 7, 2012

A gem in Moreno valley. Good location, great hotel, wonderful service, very clean room, and great free breakfast. Bed was a little too firm for my taste, but that is a picky issue on me more than anything. Everyone has different tastes when it comes to a mattress. Close to freeway, but far enough away to not hear any of the traffic. Lots of things to do close by and even a Costco for cheap gas!

Room Tip: Was told that better than advertised rates could be found using priceline.com vs hotel website.

Dear Sundevil1125 -

Thank you for your very kind review of our hotel. We take great pleasure in providing the most comfortable hotel experience possible for our guests, so it is fantastic to know that the service, cleanliness, and location of our hotel made your stay in Moreno Valley so exceptional. We appreciate your recommendation and hope you will make us a part of your future travel plans.

Safe travels,

Reviewed June 3, 2012

This is a beautiful property. The rooms were extremely comfortable. The fitness room had great equipment and the pool was warm and inviting. The free breakfast was great. But the best thing was the staff. They remembered my husband from a previous visit and the they were so warm and friendly. Greeting us every time we came thorough the lobby. We used this hotel as a base to visit the Palm Springs and Temecula areas. It was perfect!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Hotel & Spa Moreno Valley, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2012

Dear Kathy -

Thank you so much for allowing us the opportunity to welcome you once again! We are always thrilled to welcome guests for repeated stays as it gives us the chance to provide them with consistently comfortable accommodations and warm service. I have the privilege of working with a wonderful team of people who truly care about the guest experience, so I will be sure to pass along your compliments. We hope to be a part of your future travel plans.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Moreno Valley
Holiday Inn Express Moreno Valley
Ayres Hotel Redlands
Ayres Hotel Redlands
#1 of 9 in Redlands

Been to Ayres Hotel & Spa Moreno Valley? Share your experiences!