“Glad to have stayed here!”

Ayres Hotel & Spa Moreno Valley
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Moreno Valley
GreenLeadersGold level
Severna Park, Maryland, United States
“Glad to have stayed here!”
Reviewed April 10, 2012

Friendly staff, spacious rooms, and great amenities. I would definitely stay here again if in the area!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Hotel & Spa Moreno Valley, responded to this review, April 20, 2012
Dear Amy -

We are so pleased you enjoyed the service and accommodations! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor and for your very kind words. We are always excited to learn a guest has had a comfortable and inviting hotel experience and hopes to stay with us in the future. We look forward to that next visit.

Jason Ward

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (176)
Plainfield, Illinois
Reviewed April 6, 2012

The hotel was wonderful. I loved the whole "spa" feel. The only hitch was at breakfast on Sunday morning. It seemed as though a lot of the people eating in the dining room were employees, accompanied by their own children. It was loud and noisy, and I heard one woman introduce herself to the dining room employee as the mother of another employee.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Hotel & Spa Moreno Valley, responded to this review, April 11, 2012
Dear Heike -

Thank you very much for choosing our hotel and for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor. I am very pleased that the provided accommodations and amenities made for such a comfortable stay. As a family owned and operated hotel chain, all of the Ayres Hotels of Southern California are more than happy to welcome the relatives of team members to stay at our hotels so they have the opportunity to experience the incomparable comfort and warmth of an Ayres Hotel and, in fact, we feel as if each guest should be treated as a member of our family when they check in to the hotel. It is very possible that this was the case on the day described though I apologize if this gave the impression that these relatives were simply utilizing the breakfast services. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to your return.

Oakhurst, California, United States
Reviewed April 3, 2012

Great service! Clean! Comfortable! I was in town to a long weekend to visit my daughter and her family. My grandsons had a blast playing in the heated pool. The location is convienent to shopping so we got to pick up a few things and have a family BBQ and pool party. They also enjoyed the bookies in the afternoon. The omelets were great. Nice selection of breakfast items. Everyone was so nice! I look forward to staying there on my next visit.

I have traveled a lot and I have to say this was one of the nicest overall hotels I have staed in and I highly recommend it!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
Dixon, California
Reviewed April 2, 2012

I have stayed at the Ayres twice now. I am so sad that it was my last business trip to Riverside as I enjoyed staying here that much. The hotel is green, clean, and has the best customer service. It has a small town feel to it. They know their return customers and treat you amazingly. When I made my reservations I was joking on the phone with the gal and when she asked if there was anything else that she could do for me I said, jokingly, "yes, i would like strawberries in the water" (the water container in the lobby has fresh fruit or lemons in it). When I arrived there were strawberries in the water. I said something and the gentleman working the desk said they made note in the file for my arrival to have the strawberries in the water. Whether or not they did that for me, he sure did play it off well :) I highly recommend staying here if you are in the area.

Room Tip: All is good!
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Hotel & Spa Moreno Valley, responded to this review, April 10, 2012
Dear Lindsey -

It was a pleasure welcoming you once again. Thank you for taking the time to let others know about our hotel. I work with an amazing team of people who take great pride in providing the best possible guest experience, so it is wonderful to know that the service you encountered helped make your time at our hotel so comfortable. I will be sure to pass along your comments so the team knows their efforts are appreciated. Hopefully we will have the chance to welcome you on a non-business visit some time very soon.

Safe travels,

Ventura, CA
Reviewed April 1, 2012

We stayed here for a quick overnight before a water polo tournament. It was very comfortable - beds were comfy, the place was very clean and new in appearance. Breakfast was WONDERFUL -- hot bacon, eggs, potatoes, made to order omelettes, bagels, cereal, yougurt, fruit, oatmeal, coffee... much more than a "continental" breakfast. Was relatively quiet. Didn't have time to use the pool or jacuzzi but looked nice. Only complaint was the temperature control of the room - always seemed too hot or too cold and the AC was kinda loud. Just bring earplugs..

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Dear KrisPena -

Thank you for your kind review and for choosing Ayres Hotel & Spa Moreno Valley. I am very pleased that you found everything from the accommodations to the complimentary full American breakfast exceptional and that each of these elements made for a satisfactory stay with us. We hope you will allow us the opportunity to welcome you again in the very near future.

Warm regards,

Woodburn, Oregon
Reviewed March 30, 2012

Very clean,very comfortable beds, very nice decor and as always very good tasting breakfast over all my favorite hotel chain.

• Stayed March 2012
Winnipeg, Canada
Reviewed March 28, 2012

Staff was very friendly, helpful and courteous. The facility was above average, comfortable, clean and a great value. The location was great for our activities. The AM breakfast was great, especially the omlettes. Would definatley stay there again and recommend to anyone.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
Comfort Inn Moreno Valley near March Air Reserve Base
Ayres Hotel Redlands
Ayres Hotel Redlands
#1 of 9 in Redlands

Been to Ayres Hotel & Spa Moreno Valley? Share your experiences!