La Quinta Inn & Suites Moreno Valley
$182
$84
Priceline
$139
All reviewsroom was cleanfront deskmovie theatersthe breakfast arearoom pricegreat hotelindoor poolmicrowave and refrigeratorenjoyed my stayup to datewould definitely stay here againa great staybusiness triplqfreewayperrisbjs
Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

This hotel was great!! Perfect location, with in walking distance to shopping and food. Breakfast was good, sausage, bacon, eggs and all the rest. Rooms were so nice. Comfy beds and linens, direct tv with lots of channels. Spacious bathroom with plenty of room for all my stuff. Came down here to be close to family on our vacation to California. I couldn't ask for anything better. I'd love to stay at this hotel again. Customer service was great thank for LQ staff for all your help. And Anna was so friendly.

• Stayed: September 2012
3  Thank Aamlhr2012
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Hotel obviously new with no flaws whatsoever. Rooms very clean; no complaints. AC very cold; which is good, because this area can be very hot. Front desk friendly and helpful. Definitely would stay again. Location convenient to restaurants.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Rocker1968
A TripAdvisor Member
Lancaster,Ca
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Very nice place to stay. My wife and I were pleasantly surprised at how nice this LQ was. We had friends change the hotel they were staying at to this hotel and they were very impressed with the accommendtions as well. We were in the area for a wedding and choose this place which was 35 miles north of where the wedding was held because of a the postive feed back. Thank LQ Moreno Valley.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 10, 2012

This was a spare of the moment decision for my family. We needed a room asap as it was 10 pm on a Saturday night and we have a 3 yr old son. The staff was so very friendly and courteous. They bent over backwards to make sure we were taken care of. The room was amazing!! The beds were huge and comfortable. I felt like I was sleeping on a cloud. The ac works outstanding and so did the fridge. The TV is a large LED tv with directv hooked up to it. You get a plethora of channels to pick from and they are all in HD!!! The breakfast was your normal hotel breakfast but it was very good. There is adequate parking and you feel very safe here even though it is located next to a gas station. We stayed in room 104 so we did not hear the freeway or traffic noise. For the money I would definitely return!!!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Blueeyedlilly
A TripAdvisor Member
Lakeside, California, USA
Reviewed August 4, 2012

Everything was great about this location. The building is very new, and it feels clean and very new. The man who checked me in was very professional, friendly, and helpful. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business