Hampton Inn & Suites Moreno Valley
Agoda.com
$66
TripAdvisor
Travelers Inn(Moreno Valley)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
All reviewsriverside areaeasy accessfree breakfast isclean roomsgreat hotelbreakfast staffdiamond memberhotel stayuc riversidedefinitely stay here againconvenient locationbusiness tripbusiness centerwalking distancehotel is locatedbed was comfortablecostco
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Hotel was very nice. Room was nice, but there was a moldy smell and the toilet didn't work very well. Staff very friendly, but a lot of talking between staff when we were waiting to check in. We had to say "Hello" then they turned to help us. After that we asked were we could go for dinner and she was very helpful. My wife really had a good night sleep. The bed was excellent. I was just disappointed because my sister-in-law works for the Hilton and she stayed there in June. She recommend it to me for a special weekend for my wife and I. So, we are a Hilton family and hope to stay at the Hampton again for are anniversary.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Michael C
Reviewed October 11, 2013

We stayed here for two nights in June, 2012. The first night was busy with a school sporting team there. The second night, a Saturday, was much quieter. Like the other Hampton Inns we stayed in on the trip, the room was exceptionally comfortable , though the decor was not really our taste.

What we particularly liked about our stay was the helpful and friendly staff, and the racial mix of the guests, about one third Afro- American, one third Latino, and one third 'white', which exactly reflected the multiracial character of Moreno Valley itself.

The small swimming pool was beautifully landscaped, and perfect in the late afternoon desert sunshine.

Note: we stayed in June, not November, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Clean room, nice bedding, breakfast was complimentary and overall decent. Check-in was quick and checking out even faster. Wireless internet in the room was a great convenience. Hotel is easy to get to and not too far from either the 215 freeway or Rt 60

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 28, 2013

This is a fairly new property, so everything is clean and sharp, with new materials and appliances. The occasion for our stay was a funeral, and the family decided we all would stay here (I don't know who selected this particular hotel). But there were no surprises, everything was predictable in a good way, the breakfast was decent, there's a Costco next door so re-fueling was a cinch, shopping, Portillo's restaurant and a very doable $109.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
MovalGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Moreno Valley, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2013

Dear TabVisalia,

First off I would like to wish your our heartfelt condolences on your loss. Attending a funeral is never easy and we are honored that you and your family decided to stay with us.

We try to maintain the highest level of customer service and cleanliness at our hotel and I am glad it was up to your expectations.

We truly appreciate you staying with us.

Steve Diaz

Reviewed September 25, 2013

We stayed at this particular Hampton Inn since we were moving our son back into college at UCR. The front desk and breakfast staff were very friendly, warm and welcoming. The Hampton Inn is very fortunate to have such professional and gracious representatives of the establishment.

During our September 2013 stay, all the furnishings both in our room and the lobby were new. The beds were very comfortable, as were the pillows (I am picky about pillows).

My only complaint is the heating/cooling unit. I like units which allow only the fan to run independently of the heating/cooling so it drowns out the noise of people in the halls, doors closing etc.. These particular heating/cooling units do not allow that function, and depending upon the temperature you have your room set, the units may kick on at various times of the night. However, this is not a reason to reject this hotel from consideration.

Overall, I was very happy with the hotel and amenities, as well as its location near a plethora of shopping choices. I will stay at this hotel again when we are in the area visiting our son at college.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Dear SanJoseAppraiser,

Thanks for the kind review! We very much appreciate you choosing our hotel on your recent stay in Moreno Valley. Our employees play a big part in our success at the hotel. You will find then ready help make your stay as pleasant as possible. I appreciate you specifically mentioning the helpfulness you received from Linda and I will definitely pass this on to her.. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Moreno Valley!

Steve Diaz