“Great except for hospitality” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn & Suites Moreno Valley

Hampton Inn & Suites Moreno Valley
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Moreno Valley
Frederick, Maryland
“Great except for hospitality”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

The rooms, lobby, breakfast, pool, laundry, is all wonderful! The hotel is kept very clean and is newer so it feels fresh and such. The pool was a sunny place to be but they have shaded areas available as well. There fitness room is by far the largest one I have come across on the road and they have a lot of equipment available so that is a huge perk. The only thing was the staff was not friendly nor welcoming. And this is a big downfall because you almost feel like you are bothering them when you check in or need anything.

• 2 of 5 stars
MovalGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Moreno Valley, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
Dear Mandy978,

Thank you for your recent stay at our hotel and for the feedback you provided. I am glad to hear that you found the property to be to your satisfaction. I do appreciate you providing feedback on our staff and I apologize that you did not receive the friendly, warm service that our guests have come to expect when they visit our hotel. The feedback you have provided allows me to address our weaknesses and retrain where needed in order to achieve the highest customer service ratings possible from our guests. I do hope that on your next visit to the area you will visit us again and allow us to show you the outstanding service that our guests normally receive.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Central Point, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

Well worth the cost, great location with easy access from freeways. Lots of shopping available close by. The room are very clean and the lobby is super nice to sit and read or eat in. Very nice new building with very quiet rooms. I will be staying here again in the future when in the general area of Riverside, Ontario or Moreno Valley.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

improve customer service, make me feel at home since I stay 320 day of the year at the hotel, I like to feel at home, the stat need to make you feel more at home and be more friendly and helpful, since it really is my home. the two gentle mens were above and beyond the lady need to take a lesson from this gentlemen's

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

MovalGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Moreno Valley, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
Dear A TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for taking the time to advise us of your concerns with our hotel and I do apologize for your stay being less than satisfactory. Your feedback is important to us and it is feedback like this that allows us to improve upon the areas where we fall short and allows us to correct the issues moving forward.

I do hope that the next time you are in the area you will consider staying at our property again. Thank you.
NEW BRITAIN, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

I am very pleased with my accommodations at the Hampton Inn and Suites. My room was comfortable and the breakfast was yummy! I have no complaints. My room was cleaned daily and I always had fresh towel. The Business Center was a plus for me. My computer crashed and needed to submit some documents immediately. Thank goodness they have computers and printers ready for guest to use. I will definitely stay there again.

Dear Rashima M,

Thank you so much for staying with us on your recent trip to Moreno Valley and for giving us such a fantastic review here on Tripadvisor. I am always excited to hear when a guest has a great stay. We love having you here a look forward to having you stay with us again in the future!
Okemos, MI
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

We were pleasantly surprised during our recent stay at the Moreno Valley Hampton Inn. Our room was spacious and clean. The cleaning staff even left a sticky note on the headboard stating that the bed had clean sheets and duvet! It was nice to have a mini refrigerator to keep waters. We often book high end hotels but will definitely look at other Hampton Inns in the future!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

MovalGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Moreno Valley, responded to this review, May 26, 2013
Dear TripAdvisor Member,

I would like to personally thank you for your business as well as your comments regarding your stay. We pride ourselves in offering the highest level of comfort and service to each and every one of our guests. We hope to see you again soon!
phoenix, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

Have stayed in this hotel a couple of times. There are a lot of restaurants near them. A full shopping mall if you are traveling with a lady. Very nice staff with good Internet, just no refrigerator in the room and not many tv channels.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Los Angeles, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

I was happy with my stay. The only problem I had was that they did not have a small refrigerator in the room. Other than that the hotel is located in a great spot (mall, costco, many restaurants, etc.) with all these establishments in walking distance.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

MovalGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Moreno Valley, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
Dear Isaiah K,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your recent stay with us. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Moreno Valley. I apologize that you did not have a refrigerator in your room. We have refrigerators and microwaves available upon request as not all of the rooms have them at the hotel. Please let me know prior to your next trip our way and I will see to it that you are assigned a room with a refrigerator. Once again thank you and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Moreno Valley
BEST WESTERN Moreno Hotel & Suites
Comfort Inn Moreno Valley near March Air Reserve Base
Holiday Inn Express Moreno Valley
The Mission Inn Hotel and Spa

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Moreno Valley? Share your experiences!