Hampton Inn & Suites Moreno Valley
$149
$127
Courtyard
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $143/night.

All reviewsriverside areafront deskeasy accessfree breakfast isclean roomsbreakfast staffgreat hoteldiamond memberhotel stayconvenient locationdefinitely stay here againbusiness tripbusiness centerbed was very comfortablewalking distancehotel is locatedcostco
Reviewed April 24, 2013

The Hampton Inn was wonderful. The rooms were clean, the bed was comfortable. The complimentary breakfast was an impressive array of choices. We decided to use the jacuzzi and it was awesome. The jets had great preasure it washed our stress away. Even though we were not really there for a relaxing vacation we felt like it could easily turn into one staying at the Hampton Inn. Thank you

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Room was very comfortable and well cleaned. The staff was helpful and polite. The only problem that I encountered is that it took a long time for my room to be cleaned. I had left out early on saturday to pick someone up from the airport, we had a luncheon scedualled and when I returned at 1:30, the room still had not been cleaned. Shortly thereafter it was done. This was a minor problem compared to a very comfortable stay.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed April 21, 2013

My girlfriend and I were traveling across country for her to take a term job in California. We were on the road for a week and stayed at a lot of different hotel chains, including one really sketchy place in Oklahoma City. We booked the Hampton here in Moreno Valley because that is where she would be living. We spent two nights in it while she was getting her housing figured out. It is in a nice location, plenty of places to eat. Reasonable price and the rooms were fresh, clean, comfortable and spacious and after being on the road for a week, it is just what we were looking for. The staff was friendly and helpful. Because of this stay I am now a Hilton Honors member and whenever we travel to each of her new jobs, I always make sure we try and stay at a Hilton brand hotel. We have a bunch of times now and have a fair amount of points. We liked this hotel so much when her family came to visit for a week in February, they stayed here too.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Comfortable, clean, cozy rooms, and kind staff. The HVAC is a bit noisy. The bed and generous pillows with free wi-fi and a nifty plug-in next to the bed for my usb charger allowed me to play my personal tunes on headset to tune out the noise. Slept soundly and woke refreshed. Breakfast is bountiful with variety including eggs, fruit, yogurt, coffee, waffles, oatmeal and cereals. The breakfast hostess is a sweetheart :-) Staff are cheerful (even in the middle of the night) and very helpful. I have stayed here many times and I have never been disappointed.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Great price point, freeway close, quiet location, great shopping & restaurants, brand new property, well maintained with competent staff. Best stay we've had in a brand which apparently has committed to upping their product in this competitive hospitality market.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple