Hampton Inn & Suites Moreno Valley
$96
Agoda.com
$68
Travelers Inn(Moreno Valley)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
All reviewsriverside areaeasy accessfree breakfast isclean roomsgreat hotelbreakfast staffdiamond memberhotel stayuc riversidedefinitely stay here againconvenient locationbusiness tripbusiness centerwalking distancehotel is locatedbed was comfortablecostco
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Close to March JRB. Located in middle of large shopping center with many resteraunts
Check inn was super smooth and easy. Front desk staff was gret. Room was was excellent and very clean. Bed was great. Breakfast was fine. Check out was fantastic.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Jere J
MrsHamptonality, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Moreno Valley, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2012

Dear Jere J.

Thank you very much for taking the time in rating our hotel. I am super excited to hear you had a great stay at my hotel, your satisfaction is my priority. The staff at the Hampton Inn & Suites Moreno Valley want to thank you for your loyalty. We hope to see you again next time your in town.

Reviewed November 2, 2012

The best in everything, But the breakfast is so friendly. We told the kitchen that we don't eat pork the first day. The next day, it was Porky morning. Pork were all over. I asked why, I was told, We are sorry. I would've gave 5 stars, but... Customer is always right.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Mr. Monther M.
Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy day to rate our hotel. As a Diamond member you are our up most valued guests. I see that you were overall please with our hotel except for our pork in the morning for breakfast. Our menu does rotate daily as you probably are aware, I apologize for the bad call on our part in serving pork that particular morning. Please feel free to email me directly with any special requests/suggestions. I would love to hear from you. wendy.velasquez@hilton.com

Reviewed September 14, 2012

I stayed in this hotel for business and it worked really well. This hotel is adjacent to a very large shopping area and dinner was never a challenge, there were many choices. It was very clean and personnel greated us upon entry. We will definitely utilize this hotel when we return to Riverside for business.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 6, 2012

I recently visited this property and was extremely surprised at how emasculate the hotel looked as soon as I walked in. The waterfall wall at the front desk was such a beautiful feature as well as the breakfast area. The modern contemporary design is nice to have when traveling from hotel to hotel. It makes you feel like you are at a high end resort without e price. Staff was also very friendly

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Very nice, new property. Near shops and restaurants. Location is very convenient to lots of things. I needed to be near UC/Riverside and it was about 10 minutes. Beautiful new rooms. Very nicely set up and spacious. Nice breakfast buffet with waffle maker, fruit, etc. Nice linen, convenient shower with large walk in with doors rather than tub/shower combination. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank jcpma
MrsHamptonality, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Moreno Valley, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

I truly appreciate you taking the time in rating our hotel, I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope you remember your friends at the Hampton inn & Suites Moreno Valley during your next visit to the area.