“Great for a weekend breakfast”

Cactus Patch Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 89 Restaurants in Moorpark
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed May 13, 2014

A small local place in Moorpark - opposite the old train station. Only open mornings. Come on a weekend for breakfast - typical diner food, but with a local atmosphere.

1  Thank scuba-chuck

Reviewed March 7, 2014

I have gotten food poisoning twice here...I guess it says it all. Back in the day it was better but it has slowly gotten worse and worse.

1  Thank foreversurfgirl
Reviewed January 3, 2014

Came here after a long road trip. First real meal I'd had in days. Staff were friendly and helpful. Service was quick. And every part of my meal was cooked just how I wanted it. Very tasty. Fun atmosphere too. I felt the prices were more than reasonable for the portions and quality. Next time I'm in Moorpark, and I will back, this is were I will be stopping for breakfast.

1  Thank BCays
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Good solid locals place with superb staff and atmosphere for both breakfast and lunch. Straight ahead classic diner fare well prepared. Nothing fancy. You got to love any place that has a framed picture of Walter Brennan.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

This is a great breakfast place, like going back to the old 50s cafe. The servers do not forget you after they bring your food. ZMy favorite is the Spanish Omelette with eggwhites. Fluffier than anywhere else I have ever had them. My husband's favorite is their sausage patties.