“Heard good things.....so we went!”
Review of Cafe Firenze

Cafe Firenze
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Firenze is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 89 Restaurants in Moorpark
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Leta Yancy Road
Reviewed March 1, 2013

My husband and I had a "day after Valentine's Day" meal here. Valentine's Day is so over rated anyway! :) Upon recommendations from friends, we decided to try Cafe Firenze out. It was packed for a Friday night, but the atmosphere was lively and loud. They had guitarist playing near the bar.

Since we had reservations, we were seated pretty quickly. We were a little dismayed where we were seated as it wasn't very quiet and near a large party and the kitchen. I noticed a sort of diner-style counter table which turned out to where you could have the Chef's Choice meal. For around $54 dollars one could have a five course meal.... Chef's Choice...$80 something with alcohol included.

Our waiter was very attentive and polite. Our meals were wonderful and the sangria I had......three words: Ah-May-Zing.

I think we'll come back on a quieter night, but the food and service was very good!

Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

Each and every time that i go i am never disappointed. The food is always nothing short of perfect. Each course is brought out with perfect timing and one never needs to wonder where it is.. the recommendations from the staff are spot on, they know their stuff!

Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

I have eaten here multiple times (both lunch an dinner) and the food and service is top notch every single time.

Being Italian, I have experienced quite a wide array of Italian food in my life. Cafe Firenze is about a authentic and tasty as it gets. I cannot stress to you how good the food is.

Everyone is friendly and accommodating, and I am making myself hungry just thinking about the food.

1  Thank Split2112
Reviewed January 31, 2013

This is a non-descript eatery from the outside, but do not let that fool you. Once inside it becomes an Italian Villa. You enter through a bar/lounge into the main retaurant. Or like us, you may choose to dine on the enclosed patio. My wife had the 5 course Chefs meal that was very good. She had it with wine and a different wine was served with each dish, including desert. The service was good and the food exellent. A nice relaxed dinner with friends.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

If you have not visited Top Chef Fabio's restaurant, you areas song out on a treat! From the excellent, fresh Italian dishes that make you want to speak Italian to the wonderful drinks made (try the white wine Sangria...WOW...) Cafe Firenze has been a favorite long since befor Fabio was on Top Chef. You will not be dissappointed. Mangia!!!