“An upscale lunch in Montrose”
Review of Divina Cucina

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
California
“An upscale lunch in Montrose”
Reviewed June 9, 2012

Divina is an enjoyable spot for lunch (I haven't been there for dinner). They have a variety of good food and their salads and soups are top notch. Inside is a bit crowded and busy, but the patio area is very nice. It is enclosed with clear plastic sheeting for climate and insect control and provides the alfresco feeling without the sun in your eyes or flies in your soup. The wine list is very good and the service is knowledgeable and attentive.

• Visited February 2012

Pasadena
“One of the best in San Gabriel Valley”
Reviewed May 5, 2012

I love this restaurant. The staff is amazing. They remember who you are and what you like. Friendly, loving and kind. The food is outstanding. The soup of the day is always fantastic. Pasta's, fish and all the rest are delicious. You won't be disappointed if you eat here. You will be happy...

• Visited April 2012
Genoa, Nevada
“Our "second kitchen"”
Reviewed February 19, 2012

We have been eating here at least once a month since they opened about 10 years ago. There is a reason that we always see friends and neighbors here. This is where we entertain guests from all over the US, and we have never been let down.
A very nice wine list adds to the meal. The staff is like family. This place is a sure bet.

Visited January 2012
Los Angeles, California
“Excellent dining and service in small town.”
Reviewed January 14, 2012

Their lasagna is to die for. Meatless, but awesome. Thank you Divina Cucina for consistently great food.

Visited November 2011
Santa Clarita, CA
“Snobby service, but good (high priced) food”
Reviewed November 28, 2011

I've only had take out here and it's always delicious, but the workers make you feel like you are being a pain just by ordering food there. They are snotty on the phone and even worse in person. I've had them sniff their noses at me for using a credit card for $15.00, yet they have no credit card minimum.Every time I've walked in to pick up my food I've been ignored as soon as I say I have an order for pick up. Several times I have seen my food waiting on the counter at the entrance (can't be very sanitary) when I've walked in but the waiters go into the back and "hide" until someone else comes to help me. The worst service I've had in this area by far.
The food makes up for the service, but it is really high priced. Lunch "specials" are $10 and supposedly include bread, but not if you order a sandwich. Then they charge you another $3.00 for bread. Entrees are $15 - $22 and do not come with salad, soup or anything else.
The restaurant looks nice inside but the seating seems close together - the seating outside looks like a better option. It's never very busy in there though so you'd probably be okay sitting anywhere. Hopefully the service inside is better than the take away.

• Visited September 2011