No A/C, no pool,no gym. Expensive for a Comfort Inn. Rooms are big but dated , near airport.
Reminds me of 1978. Things in this area are expensive so it's about typical price but I feel a lot for what you get.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Comfort Inn Monterey Airport. We are located on sprawling tree covered grounds at the entrance to the scenic Monterey California Peninsula. We are just minutes away from Cannery Row, Monterey Bay Aquarium, shopping, dinning and many sporting activities. We offer a free continental breakfast. All hotel rooms have free wireless high speed Internet access, microwaves, refrigerators, iron and ironing boards. Some of our hotel rooms offer balconies or bay windows, and fireplaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn Monterey Peninsula Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Monterey Peninsula Airport Hotel Monterey
- Comfort Inn Monterey Airport
- Peninsula Monterey
- Monterey Peninsula
- Monterey Comfort Inn