“Exquisite food, friendly but slow staff.”
Review of Crabby Jim's

Crabby Jim's
Ranked #75 of 306 Restaurants in Monterey
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Crabby Jim's offers a large range of choice on its menu, and all four members of my party were more than satisfied with their choice. The seafood is clearly freshly and locally sourced, and the menu also offers a range of Mexican dishes which are highly recommended. The service was a little slow, however that can be justified by the number of diners- a clear reflection of the restaurant's popularity.

Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

Table by the window was delightful. Clam chowder was yummy.

My deep fried seafood platter was just okay. Nothing special by any means. My husband's seafood taco meal got off to a rough beginning with stale chips. The seafood itself was, again, just okay.

We felt a tad rushed though there was no one waiting. The table bussing staff removed items before we were finished.

We are not local, thus returning not an option.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

We had a really good clam chowder and seafood platter. The wait staff was great. The price reasonable.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

After sampling so many clam chowders from various restaurants at Fisherman's Wharf we (around 13 of us) decided to eat here based on the taste. It's great clam chowder soups but other food weren't as great. They gave away free calamaries which was okay. My mahi mahi fish was a little overcooked and very little seasoning. My vegetables were okay. Maybe it's just me but was very surprised they wouldn't split the bill into 4. I don't understand why 3 is the max.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

So, you're wandering around out on Fisherman's Wharf on Monterey Bay wondering where to eat! So many places, and they ALL have someone standing outside the door giving out samples of clam chowder. Do like I did and choose Crabby Jim's. Great food, outstanding service and a price that will give you a little $$ left over for a trinket or two in one of the many tourist shops on the wharf.

A great seafood restaurant with a nice view of the marina and Monterey Bay. You can not go wrong eating here.