“Great for Breakfast, Coffee, Lunch, Gelato”
Review of Pino's Italian Cafe - CLOSED

Pino's Italian Cafe
Cuisines: Italian
“Great for Breakfast, Coffee, Lunch, Gelato”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Have eaten at Pino's many times when in Monterey. Love it for breakfast, coffee and gelato. This trip I stopped a couple of times for for a cappuccino and once for lunch. I has the lasagna for lunch and it was exceptional.

Pino's is a local favorite and a place that regular visitors return to when in Monterey.

Great food, reasonable prices.

Visited August 2013

Mackinac Island, Michigan
“Friendly staff!”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

My husband I went here every morning for coffee and a biscotti or muffin on our recent trip to Monterey. The coffee was tasty, d and reasonably priced, and the lady behind the counter was very genuinely friendly.

Visited July 2013
Boise, Idaho
“Coffee!!! Plus Service”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

We have stopped here many times over the past few years on our way to Mazda Laguna Seca to watch MotoGP racing! We are usually in a rush and they are always fast and friendly! The coffee is good and the few pastries we have sampled equally as good. We have not stayed for a meal, but what we see served looks and smells wonderful. We hope to have the time to enjoy one of these years we are in the area. I will always stop for coffee when in the area!

• Visited July 2013
Adelaide, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great way to start the day”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Had breakfast here on 2 out of 4 mornings I was in Monterey. Had bacon and eggs both times, freshly squeezed OJ and a nice latte'. Espresso wasn't great. Staff were very friendly and welcoming and helped me out with a few tourist questions. First breakfast experience in the US and I was very happy.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank DrSmurto
Golden, Colorado, United States
“A Great Italian Cafe all you need”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Great Gelato wonderful breakfast, lunch yummm. Great place to relax and eat with family or alone. Make sure to try the Blueberry Muffins what a treat they sell quickly so get them while you can.

Visited July 2013