“Remember Cash only”

Randy's Sandwich Shop
Ranked #98 of 306 Restaurants in Monterey
Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

This place is awesome, but be sure to bring cash as they only take cash. I've been there a few times and have enjoyed their sandwiches. They do usually have a long line but they get thru it quick. Tri-tip sandwiches on Thursdays are awesome!

2  Thank NRAMO

Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

Went here on my first morning in Monterey,after a hard night on the drink the night before,the sandwich here was amazing.i had a hot Italian sausage.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

This place just does sandwiches and just does cash. Starting with good bread they make good sized sandwiches with interesting but classic ingredients. My husband and i routinely split the breakfast sandwiches. You can ask for spicy or regular. Definitely a deli to try! Oh - one thing to note: this is cash and carry. No seating in this place. But lots of nearby parks etc to picnic in.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

I'm driving from Redmond Oregon to my favorite deli on April 4th and looking forward to the best Spaghetti I have found. I worked next door at Bay Service and was the first to try the deli's Spaghetti back in the 80's and I've been hooked, and I miss it. So Randy, Jim, and Sovita get ready I heading to town. Please have plenty of noodles ready. I will be there April 4th to the 14th. Jerry Alsup 541-548-0900. RANDY'S IS THE BEST BAR NONE. I miis you guys, see you soon. Jerry.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

Walk through the door and when it's your turn yell out loud what you want and that's it! Always fresh, always great and always crowded! Plenty of selections and daily specials to choose from.