“Joaguin and a window seat. Wow!”

Vizcaino Waterfront Food + Drink
Reserve with OpenTable
Vizcaino Waterfront Food + Drink is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #63 of 299 Restaurants in Monterey
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Local cuisine, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Canyon Del Ray
Description: Enjoy our gourmet Monterey Beach restaurant with your own "window on the bay". For a truly unique dining experience, escape to the Cafe Beach Restaurant; a remote, romantic retreat so serene that the hypnotic sounds of the pounding surf can only be broken by the clink of toasting glasses and a feast of fresh seasonal dishes are served. Enter the dining room, where windows frame a living landscape of unspoiled beaches.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Joaguin and a window seat. Wow!”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Joaquin provided excellent service and recommended one of the best cabs we've had at a restaurant in quite some time. Bucket list worthy sitting oceanside. Ask for Joaquin and a window table, you won't regret it.

1 Thank hherron1
Patrick S, General Manager at Vizcaino Waterfront Food + Drink, responded to this review, April 28, 2013
Dear hherron1,
Thank you so much for your 5 star review – I look forward to welcoming you back to Café Beach.

Santa Cruz, California
“Family Favorite”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

When I was young, I remember this being my Mom's favorite spot because of the incredible view. My family would eat here for Mother's Day or Mom's birthday. Hubby and I had our Wedding Reception at this hotel in 2000. Many of our guests raved about the food. We've been going here on and off over the years and have always been pleased. Last year we had dinner there for our Anniversary. The meal was delicious, the waiter was kind and gave us a complimentary dessert to celebrate our Anniversary.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank SCTreeHugger
Dear SCTreeHugger,
It is gratifying to us that you are a long term supporter of our restaurant. I am also glad to be a part of many memorable occasions for you & your family. We hope to see you again soon.
Fresno, California
“Delicious!!”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

We eat both breakfast and dinner here and both were delicious and the portions were large. Not being a seafood eater it can be very difficult in a city like Monterey but I ordered the fillet for dinner and I have to say it was the best dinner I have had in a very long time! Not only was the food delicious, but it was beautifully presented. In addition to the quality of the food the staff is very pleasant and has great customer service. The view can not be beat! Have dinner during sunset and watch the sun go down over the bay. You will not be disappointed!

Visited March 2013
Dear Getawayweekend4me,
I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the food and service provided by our café team – I hope to see you back again soon.
Sacramento, California
“Exceeded Expectations”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Great restaurant with amazing views. The food was very good, one of the best filets I have ever had. We were seated quickly and the staff was courteous and helpful. I ordered the Black Pearl on a suggestion from our server and it was fantastic!

• Visited March 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Refreshing”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Thank you Joaquin and your staff. Party of eight was severed to perfection, service was polite, friendly and professional. Thank you for a wonderful evening and servering dinner to my family.