“Fast & tasty”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Even thought it was not as good as a New York pizza, I enjoyed a large thin slice with the works, plus a salad. I was impressed seeing one of the cooks flipping the dough in the air and enlarging its size to almost 2 feet without a tear. The price of the meal seemed realistic and service was quick with slices chosen as you go through the line. Enjoyable experience.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

I always always always stop here when I'm in town!! The Watsonville is by far my favorite slice.. where else can you get a pizza with apple as topping.. also worth the try is figgy piggy and San Andreas!!!

Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

Tasty pizza, just like in Italië loved it. Place was filled up with locals (fireman) think that is a good sign anyway. Great service and great prices. Little hard to find but it is in the upper section of the mall. Not where tripadvisor tells you where it is.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

First time trying this place with our 3 boys 10 and under. It's a great casual atmosphere for kids...meaning there is enough ambient noise you don't feel like you have to constantly quiet your kids. Really enjoyed the superveggie pizza, cheesy breadsticks, and walnut chicken salad! We'd definitely come here again!

Reviewed August 12, 2013

The pizza, drink and salad combo was the best deal. The pizzas, although made ahead of time, were cooked to order. Very tasty, good size slice, salad was very good. Would definitely return.