“Very much like being in Provence”
Review of Paris Bakery Cafe

Paris Bakery Cafe
Ranked #1 of 26 Dessert in Monterey
Cuisines: French
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Paris Bakery has two locations to better serve you. One is located in downtown Monterey, two blocks from Alvarado; and the other is in the center of Seaside on Broadway Ave. We are open seven days a week and offer indoor and outdoor seating for your convenience. We make a large variety of baked goods: fresh breads, breakfast pastries, cookies and French pastries. We use the best espresso and coffee beans for your coffee drinks to go with our exquisite pastries. We also have an amazing lunch menu with daily specials. We serve sandwiches, salads, soups, wraps, panini and a lot more. We also serve wine and beer. We make all products fresh daily from scratch, with all-naturals ingredients without preservatives or additives. We have been in business for more than 26 years. Family business. 271 Bonifacio Plaza, Monterey: open at 6am daily. 1232 Broadway Ave., Seaside: open at 7am daily.
Reviewed April 5, 2012

This bakery is just perfect for a coffee and, my favorite, a ham and cheese croissant for breakfast and a newspaper. It always reminds me of coffee in Provence. We always take a baguette home with us.

Reviewed April 5, 2012

We stopped in at the Paris Bakery Cafe on our way down the California Coast. We were in the mood for some bread and soup, and this place didn't disappoint. The bread is heavenly--crunchy on the outside and perfect on the inside. My guy had the split pea soup, and it was the best I've tasted. I had the french onion soup, and it was flavorful and loaded with that wonderful stretchy cheese. I wish the cup was bigger! This is our new favorite place in Mondterey!

Reviewed April 3, 2012

I was visiting my home town for the week of Spring Break and enjoyed breakfast here every day. A cappucino and almond croissant were my faves... and the ham and cheese croissant is also amazing. It can be busy, but it's definitely worth the wait.

Their desserts and pastries are amazing. Many times growing up, my mom would go to the Paris Bakery and return with goodies as if it were an event.

Reviewed April 1, 2012

Everything about the food here is delicious. The pastries, espresso, even the sandwiches are excellent. If you come to Monterey or even pass through you need to stop here and endulge.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

Paris Bakery Cafe is quite good! I came in search of an almond croissant because I do not know where to find them in Denver. To my surprise they had several varieties of croissants and all looked delicious. I stayed and finished my Chai and wonderful almond crossiant and found the atmosphere relaxing, comfortable for locals and out of towers, elders as well as children. The staff was friendly and the modern french music was a good touch I purchased sandwiches to go and we found them equally pleasing! Before I return home tomorrow, I am going to treat myself once more.