This is a belated review, but I wanted to say how much we loved Casa Munras. We are English and travelled around CA for three weeks in August of 2006. Casa Munras was far and way the best. hotel we stayed at. Small, individual; location and reception service were good. ,beds, pillows and duvets were sensational. Pool, very pretty, nice extras. Our room,though very attractive, was in the corner of a square, dark, but we didn't intend to spend much time in the room, apart from sleeping, so it didn't matter to us . The TV also didn't face the beds, but it was no great hardship having our teenage kids move chairs in front of the TV. Maidservice the only problem. Generally unpleasant, surly. The first day, my two lazyy teenage children (14 and 17) were sleeping in the first morning (approx. 9am) and the maids entered the room and cleaned around my kids! My kids were shocke but didn't know what to do or say! An absolute no no!! If it hadn't had been for the rest or the hotel's many good points I would have gone beserk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay Authentic. Historic Casa Munras Garden Hotel & Spa is located in the Old-Town heart of the picturesque coastal town of Monterey. True to its Spanish heritage, this hacienda-inspired hotel embraces its outdoor spaces while beckoning guests to the warm comforts of their living quarters. A short stroll to Historic Old Monterey or the world famous Fisherman's Wharf, Casa Munras Hotel & Spa is ideally located near many of the Central California region's most visited attractions - coastal California at its best. Casa Munras Garden Hotel & Spa strives to offer a personalized experience tailored to guest's individual needs and interests, from complimentary wireless high speed Internet, DVD players and movie libraries, to a full service business center and a knowledgeable concierge program. Whether traveling on business or enjoying a well-deserved vacation, the Casa Munras Hotel & Spa offers a wide array of amenities to make your stay comfortable and memorable. Guests can "sip, savor and share" Spanish-inspired tapas at the hotel's on-property restaurant, Estéban Restaurant. Serving traditional dishes with a pinch of adventure, Estéban Restaurant is the ideal place for a sit down dinner or socializing with friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TIG Global and Jetsetter so you can book your Casa Munras Garden Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Larkspur Collection Casa Munras
- Larkspur Collection Monterey
- Casa Munras Garden Hotel