We stayed here for 4 nights and the room was nicely furnished and well equipped but not very big. We only had booked a standard room so no complaints, we expected small but perfectly formed which it was. Room facilities and high standards more befitting of a more expensive hotel. Grounds kept immaculate as is the terrace, reception, bar and restaurant. Staff were first class, friendly but VERY professional yet in genuine way - they want you to have a great time! Staff were efficient in making reservations for various attractions and restaurants. We ate dinner one evening in Estaban's, the hotels own dining room. Food was nice but not outstanding in that the food was a bit overpriced but not badly so. A good time was had with very good cocktails (and these were the real deal) and wine and with superb staff. Very laid back affair and a good end to our day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of picturesque Old Town Monterey, the historic Casa Munras Hotel & Spa holds the distinction of being the first hotel in Monterey. True to its Spanish heritage, the hacienda-inspired design of this charming property embraces the California outdoors with relaxed, expansive grounds, creating a captivating environment for warm, welcoming accommodations. Whether traveling on business or enjoying a well-deserved vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Casa Munras Garden Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Larkspur Collection Casa Munras
- Larkspur Collection Monterey
- Casa Munras Garden Hotel