I planned a weekend away for my mom, myself and two younger boys. My mom is battling stage 4 cancer and is mostly constrained to a wheel chair due to the lack of her strength. Upon arrival, I was informed that the power was out in our ADA room and it was expected to be turned back on by 9 pm. Cynthia, at the front desk, went above and beyond to make sure our stay was special. She gave us a standard room on the 1st floor that did have power and made special accommodations for us. It was a very special weekend despite the issues beyond anyone's control because of the staff. Thank you everyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of picturesque Old Town Monterey, the historic Casa Munras Hotel & Spa holds the distinction of being the first hotel in Monterey. True to its Spanish heritage, the hacienda-inspired design of this charming property embraces the California outdoors with relaxed, expansive grounds, creating a captivating environment for warm, welcoming accommodations. Whether traveling on business or enjoying a well-deserved vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, HotelsforEveryone and getaroom.com so you can book your Casa Munras Garden Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Larkspur Collection Casa Munras
- Larkspur Collection Monterey
- Casa Munras Garden Hotel