We had 3x rooms for 3x nights here on a family vacation.
We're upgraded to rooms with fireplaces on arrival overlooking pool which was very much appreciated.
Staff excellent, extremely helpful and friendly.
Restaurant very good, lovely food and great atmosphere.
Short walk to shops and fisherman's wharf not too far at all. Preferred the area rather than Fisherman's wharf which is very old and touristy. Have big shopping Mall with Macy's etc only 5 mins drive up the road from hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of picturesque Old Town Monterey, the historic Casa Munras Hotel & Spa holds the distinction of being the first hotel in Monterey. True to its Spanish heritage, the hacienda-inspired design of this charming property embraces the California outdoors with relaxed, expansive grounds, creating a captivating environment for warm, welcoming accommodations. Whether traveling on business or enjoying a well-deserved vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa Munras Garden Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Larkspur Collection Casa Munras
- Larkspur Collection Monterey
- Casa Munras Garden Hotel