What a nice stay at Casa Munras! Location is 10-15 min walk to Fisherman's wharf where we had dinner. It is right near Alvarado street where there are shops and restaurants and bars. It is a short drive to Cannery row/Aquarium. Travelodge and Denny's is across the street. I thought the room was quiet with nice decor. Room had small fridge and coffee maker. There was a fitness center and pool that we didn't use. Front desk was nice and friendly. Low flow shower is my only complaint so it took a little longer to rinse my hair. I recommend Casa Munras Hotel.
FYI I saw there are bicycles for rent. Next time I would like to bike along the beautiful coastline and have a picnic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of picturesque Old Town Monterey, the historic Casa Munras Hotel & Spa holds the distinction of being the first hotel in Monterey. True to its Spanish heritage, the hacienda-inspired design of this charming property embraces the California outdoors with relaxed, expansive grounds, creating a captivating environment for warm, welcoming accommodations. Whether traveling on business or enjoying a well-deserved vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Casa Munras Garden Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Larkspur Collection Casa Munras
- Larkspur Collection Monterey
- Casa Munras Garden Hotel