We are currently staying at the hotel. We bid for our room on priceline and were pleased upon arrival. It's an old hotel complex, lots of small buildings. The rooms have been renovated, but it's still an old hotel. It's clean, well kept, nice beds. The restaurant, lobby, and spa are very nice. room 112 is 10 feet from the edge of the pool, so I'd request a different room. It can get a bit noisy in that room, but it's been fine.
So if you are looking for a really nice value, and don't require a fancy new building, you'll be happy here. The staff has been very nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of picturesque Old Town Monterey, the historic Casa Munras Hotel & Spa holds the distinction of being the first hotel in Monterey. True to its Spanish heritage, the hacienda-inspired design of this charming property embraces the California outdoors with relaxed, expansive grounds, creating a captivating environment for warm, welcoming accommodations. Whether traveling on business or enjoying a well-deserved vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Casa Munras Garden Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Larkspur Collection Casa Munras
- Larkspur Collection Monterey
- Casa Munras Garden Hotel