We stayed with our toddler at Casa munras for two nights. They had a playpen ready in the upgraded room and were super accommodating. The room was great! Good bed, nice robes, good quality amenities and you can borrow dvd's from their library.
We didn't eat at the restaurant, but went to the lebanese place downtown, which was also excellent.
The staff was really nice and accommodating and I was really pleased with the service. They even had chocolate chip cookies at the front desk!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of picturesque Old Town Monterey, the historic Casa Munras Hotel & Spa holds the distinction of being the first hotel in Monterey. True to its Spanish heritage, the hacienda-inspired design of this charming property embraces the California outdoors with relaxed, expansive grounds, creating a captivating environment for warm, welcoming accommodations. Whether traveling on business or enjoying a well-deserved vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Casa Munras Garden Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Larkspur Collection Casa Munras
- Larkspur Collection Monterey
- Casa Munras Garden Hotel