My husband and I photographed a wedding in Monterey, in January this year (2013). The wedding party and guests were invited to book rooms here. We loved it. It was quaint and comfortable, and was within walking distance to the best little cafe called "The Wild Plum." (right across the street).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of picturesque Old Town Monterey, the historic Casa Munras Hotel & Spa holds the distinction of being the first hotel in Monterey. True to its Spanish heritage, the hacienda-inspired design of this charming property embraces the California outdoors with relaxed, expansive grounds, creating a captivating environment for warm, welcoming accommodations. Whether traveling on business or enjoying a well-deserved vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Casa Munras Garden Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Larkspur Collection Casa Munras
- Larkspur Collection Monterey
- Casa Munras Garden Hotel