We stayed two nights here. in a Cozy Queen, which there were come complaints about. Nothing to complain about here. We were traveling from NY, and didn't see anything wrong with our room at all. How often are you staying in there? It was perfect for us. Great location, and the staff was friendly. Loved being able to walk right down to Fisherman's Wharf, but not staying so close. Also very easy to hop in the car and drive to other destinations such as Cannery Row or 17 Mile Drive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of picturesque Old Town Monterey, the historic Casa Munras Hotel & Spa holds the distinction of being the first hotel in Monterey. True to its Spanish heritage, the hacienda-inspired design of this charming property embraces the California outdoors with relaxed, expansive grounds, creating a captivating environment for warm, welcoming accommodations. Whether traveling on business or enjoying a well-deserved vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Casa Munras Garden Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Larkspur Collection Casa Munras
- Larkspur Collection Monterey
- Casa Munras Garden Hotel