I stayed here for an evening with my husband. The hotel is located at the end of Cannery Row, right next to the Chart House Restaurant. We walked to the Aquarium (10 minute leisurely stroll) and along Cannery Row the first night and enjoyed the seaside view.
We really enjoyed our stay. The service was very good, from the valet parking team to the check-in desk to the housekeeping staff. We had an inland view room but if you went downstairs the hotel had an unlimited view of the ocean. I had an massage at the spa and it was excellent! The room was large, airy, looked new and super clean. We will definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched dramatically on historic beachfront property above the crashing surf of the Pacific, Monterey Plaza Hotel & Spa delights its guests with classic, California coastal experiences animated by an irresistible spirit of conviviality and play. Here you’ll be welcomed with warm hospitality and elegantly-appointed guest rooms with thoughtful extras and luxury touches. From our chef-driven oceanfront restaurant, award-winning rooftop luxury spa and prime location steps from charming Cannery Row, our elegant oceanfront hotel is the centerpiece of Monterey Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Monterey Plaza Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monterey Plaza Hotel And Spa
- Monterey Plaza Hotel Monterey
- Monterey Plaza Resort
- Plaza Hotel Monterey