The hotel, location and the room was very nice. We booked the cannery row view room, it was nice but the room had no A/C which we thought was strange,(even Motel 6 has A/C) so the room got to be quite stuffy and hot.
The coffee maker and quality of the coffe is probably the worst I have ever drank as well.
The spa/fitness center was beautiful and the staff were very friendly.
In a nutshell, it was nice but for the money we were expecting a little more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched dramatically on historic beachfront property above the crashing surf of the Pacific, Monterey Plaza Hotel & Spa delights its guests with classic, California coastal experiences animated by an irresistible spirit of conviviality and play. Here you’ll be welcomed with warm hospitality and elegantly-appointed guest rooms with thoughtful extras and luxury touches. From our chef-driven oceanfront restaurant, award-winning rooftop luxury spa and prime location steps from charming Cannery Row, our elegant oceanfront hotel is the centerpiece of Monterey Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Monterey Plaza Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monterey Plaza Hotel Monterey
- Monterey Plaza Hotel And Spa
- Monterey Plaza Resort
- Plaza Hotel Monterey