Stayed for a couple of nights, and this was an impressive hotel. Great service, room and restaurant. Would definatly stay again. Close to old fisher mans wharf, canary row and sea front.
Had good coffee shop and free wi fi.
On a slightly different note went whale watching with monteray bay whale watching. A day I will never forget.
If returning to monteray would stay again and would highly recommend
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched dramatically on historic beachfront property above the crashing surf of the Pacific, Monterey Plaza Hotel & Spa delights its guests with classic, California coastal experiences animated by an irresistible spirit of conviviality and play. Here you’ll be welcomed with warm hospitality and elegantly-appointed guest rooms with thoughtful extras and luxury touches. From our chef-driven oceanfront restaurant, award-winning rooftop luxury spa and prime location steps from charming Cannery Row, our elegant oceanfront hotel is the centerpiece of Monterey Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Monterey Plaza Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monterey Plaza Hotel Monterey
- Monterey Plaza Hotel And Spa
- Monterey Plaza Resort
- Plaza Hotel Monterey