We spent Christmas there and the room was big and spacious. It's close to other restaurants in Monterey. For breakfast you have it at Schooners which has an incredible view of the ocean. The only downside would be you have to be 18 or older to use the spa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched dramatically on historic beachfront property above the crashing surf of the Pacific, Monterey Plaza Hotel & Spa delights its guests with classic, California coastal experiences animated by an irresistible spirit of conviviality and play. Here you’ll be welcomed with warm hospitality and elegantly-appointed guest rooms with thoughtful extras and luxury touches. From our chef-driven oceanfront restaurant, award-winning rooftop luxury spa and prime location steps from charming Cannery Row, our elegant oceanfront hotel is the centerpiece of Monterey Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Monterey Plaza Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monterey Plaza Hotel Monterey
- Monterey Plaza Hotel And Spa
- Monterey Plaza Resort
- Plaza Hotel Monterey