We were here June 2013 for our anniversary. Our room was in the spa building and had a view on the bay and ocean. It was great watching the sea otters from our balcony and the room provided binoculars which allowed us to see the dolphin. It was great! This is a fully service hotel with all amenities, valet, room service and maid service. We went to the spa which has great staff, very personable, I felt special. For dinner one night we went to the restaurant in the hotel Schooners Coastal Kitchen. The restaurant has great views and outstanding food. We decided to come here annually. We recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched dramatically on historic beachfront property above the crashing surf of the Pacific, Monterey Plaza Hotel & Spa delights its guests with classic, California coastal experiences animated by an irresistible spirit of conviviality and play. Here you’ll be welcomed with warm hospitality and elegantly-appointed guest rooms with thoughtful extras and luxury touches. From our chef-driven oceanfront restaurant, award-winning rooftop luxury spa and prime location steps from charming Cannery Row, our elegant oceanfront hotel is the centerpiece of Monterey Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Monterey Plaza Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monterey Plaza Hotel Monterey
- Monterey Plaza Hotel And Spa
- Monterey Plaza Resort
- Plaza Hotel Monterey