Very nice! We felt very spoiled. The service was excellent. The spa was beautiful and relaxing. The birds did not bother us as mentioned in other reviews. I loved sitting out by the fire pit in the morning by the sea and drinking my coffee. The hotel is within walking distance from all the restaurants and shopping. Be sure to take the 17 mile drive and stop at the Pebble Beach lodge and have lunch over looking the 18th green, it's a great experience. If you like dancing, Sly Mcfly's has live bands 7 days a week and its only a 5 minutes walk from the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched dramatically on historic beachfront property above the crashing surf of the Pacific, Monterey Plaza Hotel & Spa delights its guests with classic, California coastal experiences animated by an irresistible spirit of conviviality and play. Here you’ll be welcomed with warm hospitality and elegantly-appointed guest rooms with thoughtful extras and luxury touches. From our chef-driven oceanfront restaurant, award-winning rooftop luxury spa and prime location steps from charming Cannery Row, our elegant oceanfront hotel is the centerpiece of Monterey Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Monterey Plaza Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monterey Plaza Hotel Monterey
- Monterey Plaza Hotel And Spa
- Monterey Plaza Resort
- Plaza Hotel Monterey