Monterey Plaza Hotel & Spa
El Castell Motel(Monterey)(Great Value!)
$69
The Stevenson Monterey(Monterey)(Great Value!)
$124
$195
Spindrift Inn(Monterey)
$229
  • Breakfast included
Comfort Inn Monterey by the Sea(Monterey)(Great Value!)
$87
ComfortInn
Casa Munras Garden Hotel & Spa(Monterey)
$196
  • Pool
Monterey Bay Lodge(Monterey)(Great Value!)
$125
$114
5,375 results
All reviewsschooners restaurantduck clubcannery rowocean viewbeautiful hotelsea ottersbell deskvalet parkingturn down servicefire pitvalet servicesound of the wavesresort feewonderful staypebble beachmile drivebig sur
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 18, 2013

A front desk employee named Myrna is the type of employee every company would like to clone
My plans changed and she was so accommodating and sympathetic to my problem. She even printed out my boarding pass for the flight I was taken versus having me walk all the way over to the business center. Polite courtesy professional and also sold the benefits of the property in a nice way. Very nice experience in my time of need.

Room Tip: I cant compare because I was only in one room 1416 and it was nice and quiet
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 17, 2013

This was a great hotel. We were in 4011. Perfect! Great wave noise. Very small balcony. Clean, and very friendly staff. Our plane was late and landed at 1145pm, they had some food available for room service, I recommend the pizza. They have a range rover that will take you places and pick you up for a good tip. I was here for a conference and the food they served in the morning was great!! Coffee had some issues, but I'm a coffee snob.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 17, 2013

My husband and I spent our 29th anniversary here. We could not have dreamed this hotel would be as wonderful as it is! Just Amazing! We had a ocean view room with a balcony. It was just beautiful. The sound of the waves just rocked you to sleep. The staff goes out of their way to please. Noni and Paige are incredible! The management at this hotel seems to have found a staff of people who are just gifted in what they do! I pray for another opportunity to return to this wonderful hotel. I will tell everyone I know about the Monterey Plaza Hotel. You have to at least experience this hotel at least once in your life-time!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Monterey_Plaza, General Manager at Monterey Plaza Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2013

Dear Lori W.,

Thank you for celebrating your 29th anniversary with us. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. I will share with Noni and Paige your kind words. I agree the view is amazing from our Ocean View Balcony guestrooms.

We look forward to your next stay with us.

John V. Narigi

Vice President & General Manager

Monterey Plaza Hotel & Spa

Reviewed April 17, 2013

We, my husband, daughter, granddaughter and I, stayed over night at this beautiful hotel while on our "college tour" for our granddaughter. It was our first stay and we were not disappointed in any of the amenities. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. The location is wonderful and the rooms are beautiful. We had reservations at the Sardine Factory and we were offered the ability to be shuffled to and from allowing us to enjoy a few glasses of wine with our wonderful dinner. We will be back.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 15, 2013

I travel extensively for work and this is one of the best staffs I've had the pleasure of staying with! Everything exceeded my expectations....room was beautiful....staff was great fro front desk to bellmen to the restaurant! Location is perfect and the views spectacular!

• Stayed: March 2013