We have stayed at the Monterey Plaza Hotel many times. It is a beautiful place, right on the Bay with great views (if you are lucky enough to get an Ocean view). Schooners is fun and the Charthouse is next door and Cannery Row is within walking distance. The staff is terrific. I just made another reservation and Andy helped me and was so terrific.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched dramatically on historic beachfront property above the crashing surf of the Pacific, Monterey Plaza Hotel & Spa delights its guests with classic, California coastal experiences animated by an irresistible spirit of conviviality and play. Here you’ll be welcomed with warm hospitality and elegantly-appointed guest rooms with thoughtful extras and luxury touches. From our chef-driven oceanfront restaurant, award-winning rooftop luxury spa and prime location steps from charming Cannery Row, our elegant oceanfront hotel is the centerpiece of Monterey Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Monterey Plaza Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monterey Plaza Hotel Monterey
- Monterey Plaza Hotel And Spa
- Monterey Plaza Resort
- Plaza Hotel Monterey