“Very good coffee”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed August 4, 2010

The best coffee we've ever had in Northern CA. The service was very slow considering there were only six tables in the restaurant. Loved the breakfast burito and pancakes. Would have loved to try the muffins, but they were completely out at 10:30 AM.

Reviewed June 15, 2010

Finally found some good coffee and pastries in Monterey! The atmosphere is unique and artsy and the service is very friendly.

Reviewed December 29, 2009

and leaned toward organic.

My last visit there most was good. But new help at time was a forgetful and eggs overcooked. Though one off day at breafast out of many good would not keep me from returning next time I'm in The area.

Most everything is delicious and healthy. Atmosphere I find uplifting.

Reviewed May 24, 2009

I came here on the recommendation of a friend - she said their roast turkey sandwich was the best she'd ever had. I was very sadly disappointed in all of their offerings. Every single thing we ordered was bland and under-seasoned. The highlight of the entire meal was the focaccia bread my sandwich was on. The salad dressing tasted like plain oil, the potato salad had no flavor at all, and their were several wilted pieces of lettuce.

The food isn't bad - just blah. I don't think I'll go here again.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Berkeley, California
Reviewed January 11, 2009

Delicious cafe food. Great salads and sandwiches. I would get them to cater!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook