“Not all that”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
“Not all that”
Reviewed March 17, 2014 via mobile

stopped by since I was next door waiting for my order from another restaurant. Nice menu. Homemade baked goods looked good. Decided to get the "day old" goods because I always like the day old. However these were moldedand had fur growing on them. I wanted to take them back but my husband said not to. So here is my review. Please sell day old is fine but after that toss em. Don't try to get over on the customers. It isn't worth it

• Polish first
california
“Yum yum”
Reviewed February 28, 2014 via mobile

Was at a conference in Monterey CA and needed a place to have lunch. Had a roast beef sandwich on fresh baKed roll with roasted red peppers and onions and baby spinach. Delightful. Service was a little slow and unorganized. People got the wrong food. Served out of order and I had to ask for my beverage. They are organic and have lots of choices. Cute as well

Dallas, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Phenomenal”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

Amazing food. Enjoyed this smaller venue to the maximum. It was simply splendid. Tiny privately owned restaurant cooked to perfection. Definitely coming back again and again.

Visited January 2014
Belleville, Michigan
“Great Food!”
Reviewed January 14, 2014

The Wild Plum is not exactly what you would expect listed with the rest of the restaurants on TripAdvisor. It's set as a small cafe just inside of town. When you walk in they have very limited seating areas that at times cause you to have to wait, and there's hardly enough room for standing when you're waiting for a table or a to-go order. There may be 10 small tables with cut brown paper table cloths and canning jars used as glasses for water. The service does seem to have a few hiccups here and there and not everything is in order, a bit chaotic and cluttered. Eclectic I think some would call it. There is a large menu written on a chalk board style wall with tons of options and if you don't like what's there they can custom make your order. Why do my wife and I go back? Because the food is Delicious! We enjoy the creativity in their dishes and their passion for making natural, sustainable, and organic food come alive in all new delicious ways. It really is a Great place to eat if you ever have the chance to go. Every time my wife and I are in town we make it a point to stop by and try something out. I would definitely recommend this for a nice brunch or a to go meal before hitting the great outdoors!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank TheTravelingKitchen
Manassas, Virginia
“Excellent breakfast option”
Reviewed January 13, 2014 via mobile

Great spot for breakfast. We stayed at a hotel across the street and stopped in for breakfast. Wonderful options. Freshly baked muffins, Danish, etc. Gets my seal of approval.