The rooms are ok, but for the price payed...
WiFi is not included
local phone calls - $5
no parking, only valet or a payed parking two blocks away
the hotel is hosting meetings and conferences, so if you try to get to your room at the 6th floor during a lunch break time - you will wait for an elevator for 10 mins
no water in a lobby
for the exhibition rooms
- projector/screen settings cut slides on their edges (yes, I prep my ppt taking this in account, but it's disappointing to find a "professional" conference venue in such a poor shape)
- a projector in the largest auditorium screws colors to an unreadable bleached mess and eliminates fine details as chart axes
- air conditioning is poorly regulated - can be desert-hot in the morning and then freezing in the afternoon
Bottom line, Monterey is full of less priced places providing much better amenities.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Monterey Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monterey Marriott Hotel Monterey
- Marriott Monterey