Had a week of business throughout Monterey, and Salinas Valley. I stayed a several deferent properties during trip. Hilton Garden Inn was the most comfortable. It was well maintained, very clean and good service. It's a little farther than many Monterey hotels from downtown and Cannery Row, but still a short drive. Nice pool area and well maintained grounds. The rooms seem recently remodeled.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Monterey just completed a full property renovation April, 2013 and sits nestled among majestic Monterey Pines and mature Live Oaks in a dramatic and colorful garden setting. We are conveniently located near California's scenic Highway 1, 1/2 a mile from the beautiful beaches of Monterey Bay, and less than three miles from Monterey Peninsula Airport. Our tastefully appointed hotel guestrooms and suites offer: Individually controlled heating and air conditioning, Private outdoor balcony, In-room refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker, complimentary wired and wireless high-speed Internet access and 42 inch flat screen hi-def TV's.Self-parking is available to all guests for $14/day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Monterey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Monterey Hotel Monterey
- Monterey Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Monterey