Would definitely stay here again in a heartbeat. Front desk staff were welcoming, and went out of their way to be helpful. I stayed in regular guest room; and it was clean and nice, with a large flatscreen. The rooms also have a mini-fridge and mini-microwave, which is nice. Their fitness room is also large for a typical Hilton Garden Inn; however, two of their ellipticals weren't working properly (TV doesn't work, can't adjust difficulty level on the other). Overall, hotels in the area don't come cheap, but this is one hotel you can trust will be friendly, clean, and comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Monterey just completed a full property renovation April, 2013 and sits nestled among majestic Monterey Pines and mature Live Oaks in a dramatic and colorful garden setting. We are conveniently located near California's scenic Highway 1, 1/2 a mile from the beautiful beaches of Monterey Bay, and less than three miles from Monterey Peninsula Airport. Our tastefully appointed hotel guestrooms and suites offer: Individually controlled heating and air conditioning, Private outdoor balcony, In-room refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker, complimentary wired and wireless high-speed Internet access and 42 inch flat screen hi-def TV's.Self-parking is available to all guests for $14/day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, Priceline, Hotel.de, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Monterey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Monterey Hotel Monterey
- Monterey Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Monterey