This was our first stay at this hotel. The service here was impeccable. From the moment we arrived, until we left, all aspects of service here was top notch and was appreciated.
My family rented 2 rooms. I felt the bed was hard, but my family thought the bed was great. I will have to agree with others from prior reviews. The noise level is very noticeable, at least from our rooms on the first floor. Although it didn't hinder us from sleeping. The sliding screen door in both rooms we rented were terrible. One kept coming off the track and both were difficult to open and close. (Hint to Hilton: a bar of soap along the track will help them slide easier)
Overall, good stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Monterey just completed a full property renovation April, 2013 and sits nestled among majestic Monterey Pines and mature Live Oaks in a dramatic and colorful garden setting. We are conveniently located near California's scenic Highway 1, 1/2 a mile from the beautiful beaches of Monterey Bay, and less than three miles from Monterey Peninsula Airport. Our tastefully appointed hotel guestrooms and suites offer: Individually controlled heating and air conditioning, Private outdoor balcony, In-room refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker, complimentary wired and wireless high-speed Internet access and 42 inch flat screen hi-def TV's.Self-parking is available to all guests for $14/day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Monterey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Monterey Hotel Monterey
- Monterey Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Monterey