A three-day "second honeymoon" was just perfect here. The staff greeted us warmly and was unfailingly helpful during our stay. The manager even sent a special gift to acknowledge our special trip :) The balcony was enormous (although it was a bit chilly to use - on the other hand, three un-typical sunshiney late December days in Monterey are a wonderful thing!) The breakfast was a bit better than the usual very good HGI fare. The only minor cavil I have is that there simply aren't enough elevators for this property when it's full. We hope to be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Monterey just completed a full property renovation April, 2013 and sits nestled among majestic Monterey Pines and mature Live Oaks in a dramatic and colorful garden setting. We are conveniently located near California's scenic Highway 1, 1/2 a mile from the beautiful beaches of Monterey Bay, and less than three miles from Monterey Peninsula Airport. Our tastefully appointed hotel guestrooms and suites offer: Individually controlled heating and air conditioning, Private outdoor balcony, In-room refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker, complimentary wired and wireless high-speed Internet access and 42 inch flat screen hi-def TV's.Self-parking is available to all guests for $14/day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Monterey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Monterey Hotel Monterey
- Monterey Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Monterey