Lowest prices for your stay
$99
Free cancellation until 12/11/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
BestWestern.com
$99
Lol.travel
$82
Expedia.com$99
Priceline$99
ZenHotels.com$102
1,011 results
All reviews king room short drive busy street convenient location downtown monterey lobby cereal microwave elevator aquarium sofa desk freeway motel
Selected filters
Reviewed April 19, 2019 via mobile

I was suggested this place by a friend of mine who recently visited there and I had an awesome time with my family in this place. On arrival, we were warmly greeted; good food, comfortable rooms, friendly staffs. This place is really very nice.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
BasantaShah, General Manager at Best Western De Anza Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2019

Thank you so much for staying with us! Your feedback is greatly appreciated!​ ​We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! It is always our goal to make every guest feel at home while visiting us!​ Our located is unbeatable. Be it a restaurant or tourist attraction or businesses, we are close to everything. ​We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed April 18, 2019 via mobile

Me and my family had the best time here. The service was great, very knowledgeable and helpful staffs with great amenities. I would definitely recommend it to everyone. You will not regret the stay here.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your most recent experience at the Best Western De Anza Inn! We are overjoyed to know you had a great experience. It's feedback like yours that inspires us to continue to do more. We look forward to your next visit with us. We will make sure your next stay with us will be nothing but an exceptional one!

Reviewed April 17, 2019

We stayed for 2 nights last week to visit Big Sur.

Pros:
-Clean and spacious room
-Good breakfast and free Peet's coffee in lobby
-Small heated pool, great for kids
-Big fridge
-Friendly staff

Cons:
-Didn't honor promise of top floor quiet room during booking through Orbitz. Staff told us the hotel was fully booked due to some event, so we got a room on 2nd floor facing front street.
-No air conditioner. Room was hot after family took shower, opening the window helped but came with price of road noise.
-Could hear neighbor's noise of shower and walking above us.

Overall, I would recommend this hotel, but try to get a top floor facing back. Keep window open so temperature would be good, then close it when you are ready to sleep.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Basanta S, General Manager at Best Western De Anza Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide a sweet review on Best Western De Anza Inn Trip Advisor page! We apologize for any inconveniences that you may have encounter while being our guest. Our goal is to address your concerns so that we can ensure you have an exceptional experience on your next visit. On a brighter note, I am happy to see that you were able to enjoy our pool, spacious room and the amenities inside the room. Pete’s coffee is simply exceptional. We hope that you will consider us on your next visit. We will try our best to make your stay a memorable one.

Reviewed April 16, 2019 via mobile

My daughter and I were very warmly welcomed as soon as we walked in the door. All staff we interacted with was very friendly. Mary, at the front desk was the friendliest, kindest and most thoughtful person I have ever interacted with at a hotel. She went above and beyond for us. My daughter and I had to leave due to my daughter having some anxiety issues. Mary, not only offered us waters and a snack for the road, she seemed genuinely concerned for my child. On top of that, because we had booked through a third party (hotels.com) we walked me through the cancellation process...
Because we were driving home, I hadn’t yet called when I received a phone call from Hotels.com notifying me that the request for the nights refund had been accepted... Mary had called for us!!
I would stay at this hotel again 100% for her. ALL of the staff we interacted with were very friendly. The hotel was nice and in a decent area. THANK YOU, Mary! You are amazing!!!

Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for your review toward the Best Western De Anza Inn Trip Advisor page! Our team is comprised of hard working individuals aspiring to leave a lasting impression. A big shout out to our Rockstar host – Mary. She really do appreciate your comment and effort to mention about her. We hope that you reached home safely. It would be our absolute pleasure to have you back here. We promise you that you will be accompanied by a legendary experience.

Reviewed April 16, 2019

Stayed here with my friends for a weekend .Very friendly staff with friendly environment.
We had a great experience staying here. Everything about this hotel was perfect for our stay. Highly recommend this place if you are looking for a budget friendly staycation in Monterey.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Basanta S, General Manager at Best Western De Anza Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2019

Thank you for your review toward the Best Western De Anza Inn Trip Advisor page! Our team is comprised of diligent individuals aspiring to leave a lasting impression. Your satisfaction as well as feedback is very important. Please let us know when you are planning for your next staycation, we promise you that you will be accompanied by a legendary experience.