Old Monterey Inn
Hampton.com
$240
$179
  • Breakfast included
El Castell Motel(Monterey)(Great Value!)
$79
InterContinental
$207
$149
  • Pool
Monterey Bay Lodge(Monterey)(Great Value!)
$165
$151
Comfort Inn Monterey by the Sea(Monterey)(Great Value!)
$92
$88
Agoda.com
All reviewsliving roomgarden cottagethe main houseother guestsashford suitebiscottibed and breakfastport winethe beautiful dining roomeach morningjacuzzi tubwine and cheesequiet neighborhoodeach eveningyogurtbreakfast was deliciousromantic stay
San Jose, CA
Reviewed April 29, 2005

My boyfriend surprised me with a weekend stay in the Mayfield Suite at the Old Monterey Inn for my 40th birthday. What an amazing experience. We enjoyed our jacuzzi tub for two by the fire. And in the morning, we were treated to a delicious breakfast in bed. The rooms were luxurious and the staff was very friendly and attentive. I was able to peek in some of the rooms and they look exactly like they were pictured on their website. This is one birthday I will never forget. I'm looking forward to coming back to Old Monterey Inn soon!

• Stayed: April 2005
10  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed April 12, 2005

Where do I start? What a lovely experience! The rooms are all different, so if you will be there more than one night and want to change scenery try more than one room. Breakfast in bed, beautiful gardens, peaceful atmosphere with more than helpful staffing. My husband and I went to celebrate my 30th B-day. They helped with the planning for surprise Roses Champagne and Chocolates. Just perfect like in the movies! Very romantic and quaint. We will be back. Hopefully soon.

• Stayed: March 2005
4  Thank Cynthia H
San Francisco, California
Reviewed March 31, 2005

My husband and I spent a weekend at the Old Monterey Inn in February and cannot say enough good things about it. The room, service, food, gardens -- EVERYTHING -- was top notch. We relaxed by the fire in our room, were pampered with a delicious breakfast in our room (first by the fire and then in bed), and spent the early evenings in the main room by the large fireplace, enjoying tasty appetizers and wine. The little touches are too numerous to mention but make this inn a truly special place. We cannot recommend it enough.

• Stayed: February 2005
4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
El Dorado Hills, California
Reviewed March 2, 2005

My husband and I spent a beautiful weekend in lovely Monterey, California. The Old Monterey Inn was exceptional. Everything from the service to the accommodations were excellent. The meals were delicious and presented very well. We stayed in a private room (no common walls adjoining) with a king size bed and a sitting room, double jacuzzi tub, fireplace and all the comforts of home. This Inn has about 10 rooms on approximately 1 1/2 acres. You must take a stroll through the beautiful gardens. Magnificent! If you are going to visit this area, I definately recommend the Old Monterey Inn.

7  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
San Jose, CA
Reviewed February 28, 2005

My wife and I stayed two nights in the Ashford Suite and we thoroughly enjoyed this spacious room and the in-room wood burning fireplace. The service personnel were extremely attentive and very willing to provide dining and local site information to make our visit the best it could be. The home and surrounding gardens couldn't be more beautiful. The morning's breakfasts, both in the room and in the dining room, were elegantly presented and very tasty as well. Overall, we couldn't be more satisfied with our experience and can't wait to do it all over again.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member