“Outstanding Delicatessen! ”
Review of Whole Foods Market

Whole Foods Market
Description: Welcome to your Monterey, CA Whole Foods Market! Founded in 1978 in Austin, Texas, Whole Foods Market is the leading retailer of natural and organic foods, the first national "Certified Organic" grocer, and uniquely positioned as America's Healthiest Grocery Store™.
Reviewed October 27, 2018 via mobile

When I am hostessing an Open House, I love to drop by for goodies to share. Such beautiful, bountiful products to choose from. A feast for the eyes and nose! Of course, I treat myself to lunch too!
Expensive high quality food is so delicious.After surviving college as a hard working poor student, it still haunts me to spend so much. We can afford it now, but it is hard to break old habits. Enjoy life!

Date of visit: October 2018
3  Thank KimHall831Realtor

Reviewed September 16, 2018

Rather than go out to eat for every meal, we purchased prepared food from this store. They have a very impressive prepared food department.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 8, 2018

Very convenient to our hotel, the Mariposa. Lots of great healthy options for snacks and drinks. We could easily walk and there is a salad and food bar which is more reasonably priced than a lot of restaurants.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed April 9, 2018

I am a local and shop here. They have so many fascinating things to try and it's an adventure. I love the organic chicken that is already cooked for nights I don't feel like cooking at home.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed March 21, 2018

Whole Foods provided a welcome oasis for a tired traveler looking for wholesome food to grab and go. I did. The reliable consistency from coast to coast is great.

Date of visit: August 2017