“Really fresh fish and reasonable price”

Sea Harvest Fish Market & Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 297 Restaurants in Monterey
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Really fresh fish and reasonable price”
Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

Just had lunch. Blackened rock fish on rice with veggies. Super good food. Waiters are friendly and on the ball. It also is a fish market, so you can see their operation and it made me feel this was a real fresh fish place.

Visited July 2014

• Korean first
bay area, ca
“Very good!”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

We were looking for an affordable seafood place during our weekend stay in Monterey. I had read really good reviews of this place and couldn't wait to check it out. We arrived right before the dinner crowd and managed to get seated in about 20 minutes. The restaurant is small and casual. However, service was efficient and friendly. We were impressed with our entrees! Everything was delicious, fresh and affordable. We had calamari and chips, I had crabcakes and my husband had the dinner special- grilled cod. We will definitely come back again. I'd like to try the fish and chips next time. The table next to us had ordered it and it looked yummy.

Visited July 2014
Santa Maria, California
“Lick your Fingers Good..”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

We stumbled onto this little place when visiting the Monterey Bay aquarium, as it is right around the corner. It is FANTASTIC..! The fish was so fresh, tender, juicy, and DEEE-LICIOUS that I want to go back to Monterey, just to go back here to eat. We tried the Chilean Sea Bass, and my partner had an order of the fish & chips. The food is EXCELLENT, and was cooked perfectly.

• Visited July 2014
Kentucky
“Fresh seafood”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

We ate here with our friends who knew the local restaurants well.We had just finished the aquarium and it was a short easy walk.The wait was about an hour.It seemed very popular with locals.They should think of adding more tables.This is also a fresh fish market. The wait was worth it though. I had the crab sandwich and my husband had the Chilean sea bass. Delicious! Melts in your mouth. I would highly recommend it more than the other touristy places.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank SheilaKentucky
Morro Bay, California
“Diamond in the rough”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

We visited back in March and after reading the reviews here, we decided to give it a shot for dinner. We were so impressed. Very low-key diner/fish market style place with great non-greasy fried to perfection seafood (also available prepared other styles). I had a combo plate; my son had crab cakes and my husband had the seafood pasta. Huge servings and every plate was delicious. Great value, too. Service was good considering they were pretty busy. Our waiter Bernie was awesome, even if you could barely hear him :)

• Visited March 2014