“Great Local Spot”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Fresno, California
“Great Local Spot”
Reviewed January 29, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in for breakfast and was promptly seated. I found that service was very attentive and friendly. It was slow on my visit so we had plenty of room but I could see it a little cramped on a busy day.

I ordered a scramble and one pancake. The one pancake was more than enough! Everything was delivered hot and fairly fast. The scramble was good, very well portioned and filling. The pancake was my favorite as it was rather flavorful. My only complaint was that my eggs were a little to greasy and there was way to much onion. Other than that I was very pleased and can't wait to return for another pancake!

This is a great spot if you want to get away from all the tourists. Just a good breakfast place

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
San Jose, California
“delicious!”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

This place is a bit crowded and tiny but the food was quite good. The service is super fast and friendly! We would definitely go here again.

Visited December 2012
Wallingford, Connecticut, United States
“Get one of their specialty dishes!”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

We ate here for breakfast. I had the Castroville (I think) scrambler, which was full of artichoke hearts and truly delicious! My husband got the french toast, which I think he wasted his breakfast choice on since my scrambler was so good! We also got a side of biscuits and gravy since we get that every where we go and it was very yummy. We would definitely recommend this place to anyone and would go back if we are in town again!

• Visited December 2012
Oceanside, California
“This is where the locals go”
Reviewed December 23, 2012

We had breakfast here twice on our trip. The place was full on a weekday. I think that tells you something. I had the Banana panckaes, my wife the French toast. It was delicious. This is the place for breakfast and will will return.

Visited December 2012
Los Gatos
“Perfect Breakfast Spot”
Reviewed December 22, 2012

Sort of a local hangout from the look of things. We were very impressed. Prompt seating, got to order right away, very good food, well cooked, tasty, good sized portions, seating not too crowded, the noise level was low, and lots of parking nearby. Would definitely come again.

• Visited December 2012