“Liked Playing Pool”

Blue Fin Cafe & Billiards
Ranked #194 of 312 Restaurants in Monterey
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Reviewed September 23, 2013

It was fun playing pool here although very expensive at $12 per hour. We ended up playing for 4 hours, so that was pretty expensive. Food was ok. We never once got service at our table. We always had to go up to the bar & order our own drinks. The only time a server came to our table was to bring our food. The 4 of us had to bus our own table & keep clearing the tiny table off to make room for new drinks we ordered.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

Had some time to kill so my husband I went to play a round of pool. The place is really very dirty, the pool tables are pretty destroyed as are the cues. Dont even get me started on the bathrooms. Needless to say I wont be venturing back in when we go back to Monterey.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

We love playing pool & thought it would be fun to play a few games. We had some dinner while we played. The fee to rent a table was incredibly expensive & the food was awful. We will not be back.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

I was a little leary of what the food might be like when we entered the restaurant. All I saw was a bar and pool tables. The bartender said "sit at any table" so we sat at a high table next to the window and pool tables. We were surprised that our food was pretty good. My husband had Fish & Chips and I had a Chicken sandwich. We asked how much to play pool and the bartender/waiter said it's free if you spend $20 on food and beverages. We did, so we played pool for an hour. It was fun.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

good place to relax eat and drink. friendly people and outside balcony seating for smokers which is rare