“Great Fun and Food!”

Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Pleasant Hill, California, United States
“Great Fun and Food!”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

This is a great neighborhood place that welcomes the tourist too. Lots of options for vegans and everyone else. Great atmosphere. Generous portions. Try the spicy edamame. The egg rolls are great too. Fun drinks and Tiki Tuesday means happy hour all night. Casual, tasty and fun.

• Visited August 2014

• Finnish first
  • Polish first
Tysons Corner, Virginia
“Average food and service”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

We went here based on reviews on Yelp and Trip Advisor, unfortunately we did not experience the same quality food or service that others experienced. Our server was super busy with too many tables, and she took the order of the people who came in after us (they sat next to our table). Their food also came out before ours did. I ordered 3 appetizers, 1 to be shared by all at our table, and the other 2 was my meal. I asked that the shared item be brought out first, before the others got their food, and my other two appetizers be brought out with everyone else's meal. My two "meal" appetizers came out first, and then the shared appetizer came out with everyone else's meal, which was a disappointment.
Our drinks NEVER got refilled, even after we asked several times.
The only saving grace to our experience was that the food was good. It wasn't great, but it was good.
We did complain to management, however they seemed indifferent to our complaints. It seems this restaurant depends on tourists, who will probably never visit there again, so service is not that much of a focus for them.

• Visited July 2014
“Delicious!”
Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

We had a delicious dinner here. I had a flat iron steak with mashed potatoes and sugar snap peas. My husband had the blackened wasabi fish special. Everything was perfect. Make sure to try the fried plantains too. Yum!

New Lenox, Illinois
“A Fun Place”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

This was a fun restaurant. The food was delicious with a twist. I really liked the ribs. The portions were a fair size. The coleslaw was terrific! Drinks were law fun! We would eat here again!

Visited June 2014
Kansas City, Missouri
“Fun and delicious!”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

Great atmosphere and great food. I had Duke's Luau Pork Plate - so good! My boys and husband had fish in the Lemongrass Encrusted preparation, and all plates were clean! We would go here again.

Visited July 2014