“Fun tiki restaurant”

Cuisines: Caribbean, Hawaiian
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed May 5, 2014

Our party of 8 came in on a Tuesday night we had a reservation at 530pm and it was packed! They had happy hour all night. Drinks and appetizers were half price. We tried 1 of everything I think. The ceviche, crispy shrimp rolls and wings were my favorite. The tropical drinks were great too! Really fun place!

Reviewed May 3, 2014

Had dinner during happy hour. $5 a dish. $5 a drink. Good deal. Good food. Fun for kids and parents. Away from tourist trap of cannery row where real food and drinks are served.

Reviewed May 3, 2014

After being a week in CA, USA, we have finally enjoyed a good diner. Friday evening, place was packed, still walked in without reserving and got a table within 5 minutes. Service goes like clockwork, which makes this possible. The owners and all crew are very friendly and are truly interrested which made us feel special. This is the cherry on the cake, food is already good enough for us to go back tomorrow. Good fresh ingredients on a wide choice on menu. After we finished our diner and with a full belly, I checked the menu again to see what I will have tomorrow. Will be difficult to choose, I honestly believe all on the menu is good and can be order without a shadow of a doubt. We ate with 3, spend under 90usd all-in. I give the max score because the combination price/quality/service is in most balanced way. To all my fellow country people. Mensen; weet niet of er een andere goede ervaring is met restaurants in de omgeving, maar hier kan je gewoon goed eten, leuke atmosfeer, goede bediening... maar het eten is echt lekker. Gewoon doen, krijg je geen spijt van. Eetsmakelijk, Erik

Reviewed April 28, 2014

The restaurant itself was busy and bustling so had a nice atmosphere. The food was tasty and very different to what else was on offer in the area. I really enjoyed it and would recommend a visit if you want to try some decent jamaican/jerk/hawain fusion cuisine.

Reviewed April 24, 2014

Fish sandwich was very good. Slightly overpriced. The crispy coconut shrimp rolls were bland, but ingredients were fresh. Wait staff was friendly and attentive.